Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The best news!!


As many of you know we had another ultrasound and Dr. appointment yesterday! We started off like always with the ultrasound..... Our baby is a little over 14 weeks :) And we are officially in the 2nd timester, which as many of you know is a big milestone fo any mom and dad to be. The baby measures about 3 1/2 inches, double what he was at out last appointment. He started off the ultrasound sleeping, but by the end was kicking and moving like crazy! Not to mention how arnery he was being by not looking for the pictures! (wonder where he gets that from) Here is the 4d pictue, his face was turned away, and he had his hand up by his face again (kyle was convinced he would be picking his nose) and theres a great vew of the umbelical cord. My favorite part though is if you look close you can see a little toe! :) We also asked the ultrasound tech if she could tell gender yet, knowing this would be a shot in the dark, as it's still a little early. She was so persistant though at trying to get a glimpse :) She said she thinks she got a view, and that it's a boy, but not to hold her to it!! So kyle and I are thinking it's a boy (well kyle says 70% boy) We will find out for sure in about a month. His heart beat was great, as normal, which I am learning to be incredibly thankul for! Overall baby looks fabulous!! Thank you Lord for your protection over our sweet little boy. I thought today, how God knows our sweet babies name already, meaning He's not surprised if it's a boy or girl :) And that is such a sweet thought, to think of how much God already knows about our 14 week old bundle of joy!!!
Next we meet with the Dr. He came in and said "I can't belive it, the blod clot is gone, it's a miricle" He was shocked to see it gone!!! We were thrilled!! God has truly answered our prayers and those of our faithful friends and family who have left us at the foot of the cross for the past month and half, where we have despertly needed to be :) The Dr. continued to answer several questions we had, and assured us that everything is going along great! and our baby is doing great!! We left yesterday thrilled at all that God is doing, and excited to see what's in store!!
God continues to remind me to lean on His strength! And that His grace is sufficient for TODAY!! So i'm trying to stay in Today and bathe in His grace and promises!!!
I got to go back to work today which was wonderful, and again kyle and I are so thankful that I have a job to go back too!! I continue to be amazed and thankful for kyle and all that he has done over the past 7 1/2 weeks :) I have a wonderful husband!!
Oh a sweet side note, for those of you who have not seen me recently I have the start of a baby bump :) And yesterday when we went to the Dr's I asked kyle how much weight he thought I had gained. His guess 13 lbs. I assured him I hadnt gained that much and he lovingly said we'll see. Well I have only gained 5, what a stinker! :) He obviously has no conceptulzation of weight gain. :)
To all of you who have kept us at the foot of the cross through your prayers, thank you! May you too be encouraged as you see God answering them. And we ask that you will continue to keep us there as we continue to trust God with our baby and learn all that He has in store for us as we prepare to teach our baby about the Amazing God we serve!!



No comments:

Post a Comment