Thursday, May 21, 2009

He is Fearfully & Wonderfully Made

This is Jaxon at his 20 week ultrasound. No, your not upside down, he is!! The little stinker insisted on standing on his head the entire ultrasound!! It looks incredibly uncomfortable but he apperantly was incredibly comfortable....

I just noticed that it's been more than a month since I have blogged, and I thought it was time to give an update!!

We are almost 22 weeks!! And God has been SO faithful in healing me as well as the preservation and protection of our sweet little boy!!! We had a Dr. appointment this week, and everything with Jaxon and mommy look great!! In fact, our next Dr. appoinment inst for a month!! :) (This may not seem like a big deal, but it's huge, we haven't had a month in between appointments since.... well since we found out we were pregnant!)

I recently experienced my first mothers day and it was amazing!!! I looked at my own mom and all that she has done for us and taught me, and am So excited about the amazing responsiblity and gift of getting to be a mom!! I am so excited to teach Jaxon about Jesus, and to teach him to love Him!! So I was hoping for those first sweet kicks on mothers day, (you know Jaxons first mothers day gift to me) but..... I didnt feel much!! I have within the past weeks started to feel those those little flutters, I am starting to get better at recognizing them!! I feel them the best though still when Im laying down.... What a sweet & amazing feeling!!!

Since finding out we were pregnant I have gained about 20 pounds, but thankfuly, at least to me, I am only showing in my stomach. I have passed the "is she pregnant, or just gaining weight" stage and am loving it!!! The first few months I really couldnt understand how some women love being pregnant --- well I am beginning to understand!!! And yes I am STARVING alll the time!! :) Although dont have any weird food cravings, at least not yet!!

Kyle and I recently registered at Target for our little boy!! It was So fun for us as we anticipated getting to use various things for Jaxon!! We are joyfully and anxiously anticipating having him in our arms!!

So, overall things are going great!! All the glory goes to God as we watch in awe as He knits our little Jaxon Sanford Tigar together before our eyes!! "He is fearfully and wonderfully made!!" Thank you for you prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is cry and imagine you as the greatest little mommy ever...I am so incredibly happy for you. This experience is something I will always cherish. Through the thick and thin, being a mommy is so wonderful! Even through the times I didn't know how I could handle much more, God reminded me why being a mommy is so rewarding with the gentle kiss or "I love you mommy" from one of the kids. And I know he is reminding you to hold on because he will reward you in the end with a beautiful little boy named Jaxon. I love you so much and am so proud of the person you are, I have no doubt you will be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete